Thursday, July 8, 2021

Day Nine - Covid Testing and Chocolate

The day was rainy and we decided to spend the morning in. Mary asked if I wanted to watch the Mysterious Benedict Society on Disney Plus. She knew I had recently read the books - so my answer was definitely yes!

We had lunch and I finally remembered to take a picture of one of Malorie's amazing salads before I ate it.


We need to have negative Covid tests in order to re-enter the USA, so we drove to a nearby testing center. Unfortunately it was the kind where they basically impale your brain with a swab, but Mary handled it like a champ.

On the way home we decided to go to the Lindt chocolate shop. We stocked up with plenty to bring home!



When we got back home it was time for me to work for the rest of the evening. It's very busy at work now and I had meetings until midnight. Mary played a lot with the girls and I heard them laughing quite a bit. She finally got out the face painting crayons and turned them into little cats which they both loved. Malorie made vegan burgers for dinner which were actually very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment